Multicultural Paranormal Romance Author Alexandria Infante

Translate

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Boo hoo.

O.k.,

So I'm back from Vegas.
I feel kind of blah this week, and as crazy as it seems, I'll be so ready to go back to work. I've been off for a month now, and I'm going stir crazy.
I need a real vacation lol. Maybe that'll turn my mood, especially if I'm craving work. But there's so much to do in Vegas, and I actually wished that I had more time. Goin back for my B-day and that should be a blast.

But I finished book four, and started on book 5. Happy about that at least. I also started on book three of the fairy series, but am kinda stuck. My Creative writing Professor always said if you get stuck, go back to the first five paragraphs to find your plot. Usually it works, so who knows hee-tee. I'm gonna try. I was stuck on book four for months, and then just rearranged some stuff, and like magick it was done.

Anyway, since I haven't written a blog in a while I thought I would.'

No comments: