Multicultural Paranormal Romance Author Alexandria Infante

Translate

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hay, Hay, Hay!

School is about to start back for me in a week. dry

I feel pretty accomplished for the summer. I finished books 4 of the lycan-vamp series, halfway done with 5, and wrote half of book three of the Fae series. wink

Now I just wish someone would actually buy them lol. I'm still a little peeved about the two perspective thing, and can't seem to get over it just yet. I need a poll, because I'd really like to know from readers if this is annoying or like a friend of mine said some antiquated rule for publishingcompanies so they can keep themselves on top?(Her Words, NOT Mine lol.)

I'm kinda looking forward to skool, and new students, but I'm wondering if maybe I should put this on the back burner.sad

My only comfort is a book that a friend gave me called "Dirty Rotten lil Rejections", and I was surprised to see people like Mark Twain got rejected 35 times before he found someone who actually liked Huck Finn, Steven Spielberg’s E.T got rejected 25 times before he found a company willing to see his perspective, and we won't even speak about classics like Jane Austen, Emily andCharlotte, and Poe.oh my

This gives me some small form of comfort because every one who reads my stuff likes it.

I had a student make me give her the first three books, because she said that she couldn't put them down. That to me is the coolest compliment, and she liked the two perspectives.

The crazy thing, is that I don't know what else to do, because one company says do it this way, and the next one says do it that way, so how is a body to know what they really WANT!

Just rambling on today guys, and if anybody out there knows, let me know. PLeaseeeeeeeeeee!

ThePincool

No comments: