Multicultural Paranormal Romance Author Alexandria Infante

Translate

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thank God....Finally!!!

Author Alexandria Infante. 
 his is the Teaching between Midnight and Dawn Series


Hey, so it's taken me a while to catch up on most of the shows that I watch, because with teaching and writing; I don't have much spare time nowadays. Anyway, I finally got to watch the first two episodes of Game of Thrones that I missed, and low and behold; 

The Inbred is Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg! I swear to you I was doing a jig, then made up my own lil diddy of, "Ding Dong the Inbred's Dead, the Inbread's Dead! I have never been so happy in television life than at that moment. I had trepidation about continuing to watch the show after the "Red Wedding." I was livid, and seriously wanted to hang up my "Throne" so to speak; but you redeemed yourself Mr. Martin when you killed off that little bastard inbred!
Awesome Sauce....

No comments: