Multicultural Paranormal Romance Author Alexandria Infante

Translate

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Facebook...

Author Alexandria Infante
 This is the Teaching between Midnight and Dawn Series


So,

I was never really a facebook fan when it first began. I would lolagag on there sometimes; mostly to chat with my babies that are in college. Believe me, Facebook can save a lot of money on phone bills lol. However, that was pretty much it; with the occasional post, or a hello to a distant friend. At the end of last year I started participation more, especially since the author thing seems to keep rising; so I started joining some of the groups. Low and behold....

"Drum Roll Please"

I found a group that specialized in reading, adorning, and simply loving Interracial Romance. For me that was like a kid in a candy store, and I have loved every minute of it. I get to read free IR romances, chat with fans, and just meet some all around cool people.

So glad I took the time to join in :)

No comments: