Multicultural Paranormal Romance Author Alexandria Infante

Translate

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Small Update...

Author Alexandria Infante.
This is the Teaching between Midnight and Dawn Series


Just a small update...


Almost finished with Hidden Shadows book 12 in the TBMD series.
After that I'll be focusing on the Historicals for a bit. I have 3 in the works, so that's where I'll probably for the rest of the year. Book 4 in the ALFT should be out by November, and I'm thinking I'll actually do a sequel to I Don't Need You, but not sure yet.

Been staying away from the reviews, I'm learning guys, but it's a slow process lol.

But that's pretty much it for now.

I should have some reviews up for you guys next week. Had a bunch of good reads over the last month, so I'll start posting them now that the semester is over.

Pin out

:)

No comments: