Multicultural Paranormal Romance Author Alexandria Infante

Translate

Monday, September 15, 2014

A Bright New Future on the Horizon...& I'm Happy...

Author Alexandria Infante.
This is the Teaching between Midnight and Dawn Series



So,

Now that we're done with the mess of this morning, and Sarah's snafu. yes the things she said were true, I gave him money, brought his kid diapers, cooked for him, fed him, gave him a place to stay when he had none, took him places, brought him things; but that doesn't make me stupid, it makes me giving, and maybe just a bit naive. However, it still didn't give her the right to do what she did, especially getting me involved after it was finally over.                                                      



onward we go,
I may be leaving early for New York ( so fricken excited) so you may actually get some tidbits of NYC, my two new besties, and more city life inbook 3 and you ladies will finally get your happy ending lol.

                 
Also...

I'm about to start a new Contemporary, that centers around online dating, speed dating and the whole lol. If you can believe it, that's how I met Max hahaha. So there are some perks to it. But with the constant controversy over the IDNBIWYseries, I am so ready to leave California now; so I'll know by the last week of this month for sure, so I'll keep you guys posted. It would be fun to do a going away party lol.
We can post it live on the blog so you guys cane see, or at least upload videos.



And if you don't remember anything else from my blog, my post, or me as a person, just remember

Pin out :)

No comments: