Multicultural Paranormal Romance Author Alexandria Infante

Translate

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Got That Box Set Hurr...

Author Alexandria Infante.
This is the Teaching between Midnight and Dawn Series



Morning Everyone Question:

As readers are you more prone to buying a boxed set from an
author you know of, but haven't really read yet; or because
you haven't, you'd prefer to try them one at a time?

I'm thinking of doing a Boxed set for my Contemporary, Historical
& Paranormal series.

Only thing is...it's a LOT of work, because the Paranormal series
alone has 12 books, and four crossovers from the other series.

But I figure, it would also be a bargain for the reader, and I might
garner some newbies, (which I totally love :))


What do guys ladies think.

Just not sure when yet! Hahahah!
Paranormal (13 in the first series)


No comments: