Multicultural Paranormal Romance Author Alexandria Infante

Translate

Friday, November 13, 2015

What's New Out There!

Author Alexandria Infante.
This is the Teaching between Midnight and Dawn Series


Hey All!


So after the holidays...the book releases...Christmas vacation and such...

We'll be going back to reviews...author interviews and such. But in the meanwhile, you know me; when I find an author that's really good, I have to share it with you.

So over the week, between classes, the book release parties, and just plain life; I needed to relax, so I thought why stop stressing over mine, and read something delightful.

My pick of the year, to go out with a bang is Ms. Lana Hart's "The Bejeweled Bottle;
This fricken book rocked!
Not only was there chemistry between Kikki and Sef that was just awesome and funny; but the story line kept you by the seat of your pants. And the fact that my Ms. Hart used Egyptian Mythology, well you guys know right there, she was already a winner in my book! LOL.
But this was by far the best read I've had all year, and I encourage you guys to check it out! I swear you won't be disappointed!

Have an Awesome Friday!
Pin Out! ;)

1 comment:

Alexandria Infante said...

Don't forget to leave a comment guys...